Do you have everything you need?
Your cart is empty.
Cancellations, Terms & ConditionsHere is the legal stuff. One thing you might want to take note of is up until when you can cancel without any fees. If you have any questions about this stuff send me an email or ring our free phone:
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and include Government Service Tax
- Prices can change without notice up until the time you have paid in full AND we have confirmed a date with you.
- There are two ways to make a reservation (booking):
- by credit card in our secure website shop,
- telephone us with your card number, (++643) 768 6649
- You can cancel up until 72 hours prior to the tour departure time with only a 3% administration charge. This will be deducted from the amount you paid us when you made the booking. We will credit the balance back to the credit card you used to make the booking.
- Once inside the 72 hours if you cancel or do not turn up for any reason then you are charged in full.
- You can make changes to your booking up until 72 hours prior to the tour departure time without any charges.
- If you wish to cancel or make changes please do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (++643) 768 6649
- This website uses a Hosted Payment Gateway provided by Payment Express for secure payment processing and no customer card data is seen by the website. More information about Payment Express security policy can be found by following this link
- We promise not to share any information about you with anyone.
Gift vouchers or undated pre-paid vouchers can be purchased from this website
- Some vouchers have specific travel periods and/or exclusion dates. Please check the voucher terms and conditions before purchasing to ensure they meet your requirements.
- For discounted price vouchers the weather risk is yours. If the tour cannot go due to any factor that is outside of our control, including weather that makes it unsafe to go then there is no refund and we are not liable to provide an alternative tour on the date or to give you another seat on a different date. This includes but is not limited to dangerous water flows, high winds, mechanical breakdowns and closed routes.
- Once purchased vouchers are non redeemable.
- Vouchers can only be used by the person who's name is registered when you purchase the voucher. (this is to stop people reselling them for a profit)
- Once we have confirmed a date for you to travel your voucher is regarded as redeemed and cannot be used again even if you cancel or do not turn up.
- Do not book any connecting travel until we have confirmed your vouchers tour date to you in writing. If you do this and we cannot provide you with a date that connects with other travel you have purchased we will not be responsible for its cost.
- Insurance: We strongly advise that you obtain comprehensive travel insurance that includes reimbursement to you for missed tours when unexpected events that mean you cannot make it to a tour.
- Baggage: All baggage and personal effects are, at all times, at your own risk.
- Liabilities: The Consumers Act 1993 implies a warranty that the services rendered by us will be rendered with due care and skill and nothing contained in these conditions is to be construed as in any way excluding, restricting or limiting that warranty or any other rights implied by law which may not be excluded, restricted or modified.
- We and our associated organisation’s and their employees are not liable for:
- Any event beyond our or their control, including (but not limited to) war, disturbance, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, act of God, act of government or other authorities, accident or failure of machinery or equipment, or industrial action (whether or not including our employees):nor
- Any act or omission whatsoever (whether within or outside our / their control) in relation to any booking, contract, travel accommodation, excursion or other holiday services (including the carriage of baggage) which results in any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, death, injury, delay, liability, additional expenses or inconvenience. These exclusions are subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
- On arrival at our adventure sites you are likely to be asked to fill in a medical declaration form. Medical conditions do not neccessarliy mean that you cannot go on a tour. The form is to help us make informed decisions about keeping you safe during your tour. If you have any questions about your ability to do a tour please contact us prior to making a reservation. This form also includes a declaration by us that we do our utmost to keep you safe but that you understand that adventure activities do have some degree of risk and that you understand this and that you accept this risk. The form also explains declares that you agree that we can withdraw anyone form a tour if we think that they are likely to be a danger to themselves or others.
- For some tours we use other operators to provide parts of it like aircraft, trains or activities that we do not do that you may have asked us specially to arrange. We select the best operators around but we are not responsible for the omission or failure of these operators.
- In order to keep you safe we reserve the right to alter a tour if conditions mean we have to do this for safety reasons during the tour. If this happens the tour is not covered by our money back guarantee. Prior to the tour departure, if we feel we can still operate the tour but it requires some changes to keep it safe, we will discuss this with you at check in time but prior to departure so that you have the opportunity to pull out of the tour and get a refund prior to departure. If you agree to the changes but then once you have completed the tour decide you didn’t like them it is not covered by our guarantee and no refund will be made. So please make sure you understand what you are going to do prior to departure. Changes might be because river levels are to high or low on the day for the trip you have chosen so we will go to a different river that has the correct levels to give you a great trip. We have 8 rivers and our type of terrain means you can have lots of rain in one but none in another nearby!